Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crazy working

Remind me why I wanted a job so bad??? I ask myself this a couple times last week at work.  It gets really boring standing in one spot and can't talk to the person next to you. 1 They can't hear you. 2 They don't understand you.  So now I pretty much work on this line on a mezz that is re bar has mats on it but doesn't help. I have shoes that are over a year old and the heels are wore out. So I try and walk back and forth so that my feet wont hurt and try to add some padding.  So Work is great really it is a job and I can get lots of overtime I will have 60 hours in this week. That will be a nice check I can save and pay bills. That is about all I don't know much of anything else. 

1 comments:

said...

Get you some insoles, Toni! Be Gellin'.

:)

Miss you.