Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anybody hear her??

I have always loved the song Does Anybody Hear Her by Casting Crowns for many reasons. So much of that song was me. Not so much any more tho..

I love the line ' she is yearning for shelter and affection that she never got at home she is searching for a hero to ride in to ride in and save the day. And in walks her prince charming and he knows just what to say momentary lapse of reason and she gives herself away.'

I have thought about that line many times and I think I finally know why I fell in love with it. So I think part of it is the searching for affection. I am like an affection junky I love that cuddling you know just that touch and holding someone. Showing someone that you care for them.

I think that is why I dated so many loser's cause I was searching for someone just to show me that attention that I needed and wanted. I am dealing with it different now then I did before.

This is what I hate about having a job that doesn't work my brain I have to much time to think. I used to tell myself I didn't want to be a "fake" christian so instead I ran away completely to keep from being a "fake" christian. I have been a more out ward christian in the last few months and he feels great mind, body, and soul. Why did I run from this is what I been thinking all day...

I have made many changes in the last few months and that has help also have surrounded myself with christian people. This summer has been a blessing and a curse I have a wonderful christian woman that is helpful in encouraging me and I encourage her. But it hasn't been all roses we are working with a lady that is unsaved and has many issues. She is very standoffish and doesn't like us listening to christian music and has complained about that. She is trying very hard to stir things up tell lies about me and try to get me in trouble.

It really bothers me tho cause I have gotten so much closer then I have ever been before. I never would have been so out word with my believes before. If someone had a problem with what I was listening to I would change it for them and I am not giving in. I think I am the opposite really I play the music more and don't care what she says. So every day I pray for help to make it through the day and dealing with her.

I know I covered a lot in this post but, I had a lot on my mind and didn't want to do two post.

0 comments: