Friday, November 14, 2008

So I was thinking....

I know that can be a bad thing but, when work is slow and there isn't much to do i tend to think about things. There are some things that happened about 2yrs ago that really hurt me and my family. I seem to still think about this and don't know why it is like this ghost that haunts me just when i think I have beat it, it returns.

I wander why it happened and why God wont let me just forget it? You see I thought I had meet the right guy the one i would have babies with and grow old together. Only I had found the one that would hurt me more and deeper then anyone had ever hurt me before.

So why is it so hard to just let this go and forget about it? I want to forget it ever happened it seems the more I try to do that the more he is in my mind. You know that I am afraid to go to a truck stop by myself now because of him. I know that sounds crazy but, if you know me then you understand why that is. I guess this just proves to me that the devil is just a evil if not more then we think cause only he would push me toward a man that acts like a Godly man but, is far from it.

Then I think about this saying I was told one year at Duncan's camp by a very smart christian girl. She said 'Satan sends his best before God sends his very best'. So now I wait for God to send his very best when and if it happens I will be here till God calls us home.

Which leads me to think about all the things that I should stop doing or change to bring that very best. I am working on some of those things it is a long hard road but, I am trying. I was talking to Jason about some of these things that I am going through and he is helping me a lot he has that encouraging voice I hear when I need that little boost in confidence. He is one of very few people that REALLY knows me. The good, the bad, and the ugly in my life I have never had to or wanted to hind things from him. I think that is why we have such a good relationship. Jason made a change in his life about 2 years ago he totally changed everything about him the Jason I knew is no more but, I like the new Jason even more then the old. Because now i can call say this is the struggle I am facing and he says been there this is what you should do. It is so easy to explain how I feel too cause he has been there and did that. Just knowing that he came out of it helps me to know if he can then so can I.

I know I posted a song yesterday but, this is one that hits home with me sometimes I feel like Casting Crowns wrote this song for me. Read the words the look it up on God Tube listen and watch the video. I love this song it is me and says just how I have felt so many times.
She is running
A hundred miles an hour in the wrong direction
She is trying
But the canyon's ever widening
In the depths of her cold heart
So she sets out on another misadventure just to find
She's another two years older
And she's three more steps behind
Does anybody hear her?
Can anybody see?
Or does anybody even know she's going down today
Under the shadow of our steeple
With all the lost and lonely people
Searching for the hope that's tucked away in you and me
Does anybody hear her?
Can anybody see?
She is yearning
For shelter and affection
That she never found at home
She is searching
For a hero to ride in
To ride in and save the day
And in walks her prince charming
And he knows just what to say
Momentary lapse of reason
And she gives herself away
Does anybody hear her?
Can anybody see?
Or does anybody even know she's going down today
Under the shadow of our steeple
With all the lost and lonely people
Searching for the hope that's tucked away in you and me
Does anybody hear her?
Can anybody see?
If judgment looms under every steeple
If lofty glances from lofty people
Can't see past her scarlet letter
And we've never even met her
If judgment looms under every steeple
If lofty glances from lofty people
Can't see past her scarlet letter
And we've never even met her
If Judgement looms under every steeple
If lofty glances from lofty people
Can't see past her scarlet letter
And we've never even met her
Never even met her
(Never Even Met her)

1 comments:

South Dakota Gang said...

I read your story and pray for you daily. You said you were waiting for God to send you his "best" baby he already did 2000 years ago on the cross of Calvary that liberated us from the grasp of the devil. Take comfort in His love and live to serve Him and remember the words from "Facing the Giants", "Is anything impossible for God?" Nothing