Friday, November 14, 2008

What a good day!!!

My sister texted me last night and told me 'Madelyn asked Jesus into her heart tonight'. That is so exciting we have one more going to Heaven with us now.



My friend Jason called me and told me Becca's (a friend of ours) dad is in the hospital and to pray for him. They are not sure what is wrong with him but, he is bleeding in the brain they think he had a mild stroke. I talked to Becca today he is doing a little better he is still bleeding in the brain and it is bruised. They think the bruise happened when he fell caused by the stroke. Please pray for him he is better but not out of the woods he doesn't remember somethings and hopefully the bleeding will stop. I know the family would really appreciate your prayers in this manner.


0 comments: