Monday, August 23, 2010

Fairy Tales Aren't Real

So maybe I am having a pity party but, this is how I feel so take it or leave it.


I am so sick of people telling me I am young and have plenty of time. Cause I'm not the older I get the more I get annoyed by other people's kids and think how I don't want kids now. I think IF I had a kid now I would be 60 when the kid is 20 yeah I don't want that.



When we are young we are told all these fair tales how the princess gets the prince but, that isn't real life so why do we teach this to the kids??? It isn't fair.. Just like playing with Barbie not every woman is thin so why do we let our kids play with them???

I hate feeling envious of a younger girl that is married, engaged, or pregnant. I hate wishing that was me and knowing that it isn't. Maybe I had my chance and that is all I will have again..

I hate that I wanted to start over in a new place yet since I got there I haven't felt like it is any better then where I was.

I hate that I am willing to come to terms that I will never have a child call me mom or a man call me his wife. Even though it breaks my heart to think about it.

I am tried of believing in so fairy tale story or all the exceptions to the rule.

I hate hearing if so and so found someone there is still hope for you don't give up.. WOW thanks that made me feel so much beter.

I hate when people think they understand what you are going through yet they have always been with the one they are married to. You have no idea what it is like so stop pretending like you do.

I hate that what I have to do is suck it up and get over it cause there is nothing else I can do.

When do I get the desire's of MY heart??? I have asked when do I recieve them??? I guess I don't so I am done..

That is my rant take it or leave it but, this is my blog where I can say what I want this is my rant page..

0 comments: