Sunday, April 4, 2010

Revival

Ok so this is late but, I just was sitting here playing games on Facebook and thought I need to update and I made notes one day on my phone I need to post that. So here it is first I will tell you we had revival in March the 21-24 with Sam Davidson. The lord really blessed my heart and I will share the notes i put in my phone one day when I was riding on the bus.

So we had revival this week at church great services loved the preaching that Bro Sam brought to us. I was blessed by so much of what he said during the last three days. I will share with you what god blessed and revealed to me. There are many things that happen in our lives and we ask 'God why did you let this happen to me?' I know he allows us to go through things because we can handle it and we learn. There are many things that have happened in my life that I could have went without having to learn from. I don't think I would be who I am today if I hadn't went through those things.

Some times we want to put a limit on God like ok God it is in your hands till____then when we get to that point we say ok I guess I will have to help you Lord. God doesn't need my help I have to stop limiting him on what he can do. He has a plan for me I just need to get out of his way and let him do his work. I know his plan is way better then whatever I have.

So I am stepping out of the way and letting God have his way in my life everyday. It is amazing to me how you change a few things in your life and you really feel the difference in your life.

0 comments: