Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Right One...

So I was sitting here thinking and that can be really dangerous but, once upon a time I made a list. So here is what I am thinking for a good man...

Loves God
Smart
Cute
Tall
Sense of humor
Can make me laugh
Funny
Spontaneous
Hard worker
Enjoys fishing
Enjoys the out doors
Family oriented
Wants kids
Has passion
Affectionate
He is a MAN!!! (and acts like one)
Has his own things that he is into
Is there for you when you need him
Honest
Trustworthy
Faithful
Loves me for me
Easy to talk to
MY BEST FRIEND

That person that I can sit and have a conversation about nothing, for hours. This is the person I am going to spend the rest of my life with.

To have those dumb conversation that I have with my other friends and he gets it.. You know he really gets me and I get him..

We have things that we do together yet we also have out separate things..

To know that in 20 years when it is us we will still be able to have a conversation about nothing..

Can sit around and joke on and with each other...

Be goofy at times and silly....

Enjoy life have fun cause you never know what will happen.....

1 comments:

Mrs. Adams said...

Great list...I will help scout the territory... :D..
Other than that I know a guy who fits that discription.....he is snoring right now....:) It's my hubby....these kind of guys are out there....they are hard to find....I will pray you find a wonderful guy....soon!!